Reasons to Visit
Make plans to attend much more than a trade show, the 60th Anniversary of Canada’s largest graphic communications and print expo! A 3-day celebration of the power of print and a hub of industry knowledge, networking, inspirational speakers, dynamic exhibits, technologies and solutions impacting the future of our industry!
Explore equipment launches and innovations, products and services from close to 200 leading industry suppliers. Compare side by side live running equipment and demonstrations from one of the most impressive Lists of Exhibitors in recent years. Learn where the opportunities are and discover some of industry’s latest trends.
Don’t miss the most comprehensive education program ever at a Canadian print show (agendas, topics, speakers, times etc. to be uploaded February 2023) including:
CEO Print Executive Forum
Open to CEOs, Presidents, Owners and other C-Level executives with decision-making authority. Leading graphic arts firms can network and focus on high-level discussions of topics that are critical to their future and the future of the graphic arts industry.
Turbo Talks powered by the Automation & Workflow Partners
Workflow automation is indispensable for an efficient and profitable print shop. Complementing the Automation & Workflow Pavilion are the Turbo Talks, free 15-20 min presentations from leading suppliers. Conveniently located on the show floor across from the Workflow Automation Pavilion. Attend and learn how automation print software can help optimize your print processes.
Digital & Smart Packaging Conference
A crash course on intelligent (smart) packaging. Leading brand owners and technology experts will share intelligent and smart packaging systems. Applications for wine, food and beverages, electronics, luxury, health and beauty, apparel, pharmaceuticals and other high-value added products. Products that help extend shelf life, monitor freshness, display information, improve safety, security and improve convenience.
Canadian Wide-Format Forum
Top suppliers, print and sign shop owners discuss the state of economy, trends and forecasts, opportunities, challenges and other issues in wide format, sign, and specialty printing.
Canadian Label Conference
The latest about labels and package printing technologies in a packed free program presented by Labelexpo and Labels & Labeling Magazine
Graphics Canada 2023 Seminar Series
A non-stop program of concurrent sessions, workshops and panels discussing relevant topics such as inkjet technology, software, state of the economy, workflow automation, trends & opportunities, social media, lean and much much more.
Challenges & Opportunities of Package Printing – Workshops
Packaging experts will discuss the product innovation, marketing, selling, manufacturing, technical requirements and challenges of labels, folding cartons, micro flute packaging.
CEO’s Fireside Chat
One of the best attended debates of the previous Graphics Canada show, CEO’s of top suppliers debate and answer questions on the trends and opportunities in the industry. Free to attend with your show badge.
Extended Color Gamut Summit
In these sessions, see tests of 10 leading expanded gamut solutions – what are their advantages and which one is best for you? See print samples and hear from experts, vendors, and printers who have implemented expanded gamut printing. Free to attend, limited seating, RSVP is required.
Free Keynote Presentations
Well-known industry speakers will discuss the digital printing and inkjet trends and opportunities in the industry. Free to attend with your show badge.
A packed 3-day program with sessions on the latest technologies, innovations, case studies and applications to reduce costs and increase efficiency from the industry’s top innovators.
Dye Sublimation Zone, Workflow & Automation Pavilion, DIA Breakfast, Association meetings, other panel discussions, workshops, networking and much more…
How to get the most out of attending a trade show:
- Treat a show like a movie – you wouldn’t plan to stay for half a movie
- Set aside ample time to visit the whole show.
- Use the show guide and plan your route through the show.
- Use the show to comparison shop.
- Take in the show features.
- Attend on-site seminars and workshops.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Don’t be afraid to ask exhibitors for information, quotations and prices.
- Don’t take printed literature you don’t need or want from exhibitors.
- Complete show questionnaires and tell the organizers what you think about the show.
- If you contact an exhibitor after the show, tell them that you found out about them at the show.
- Use the show to research a project or product.
- Take advantage of show specials.
- Take advantage of samples, demos and trial offers.
- A show is more than a coming together of buyers and sellers; it’s an experience.
- Use information kiosks to find out what you need to know.
- Use the show to learn about the latest trends.
- Come to a show to meet face to face with a company’s representatives.
- A show offers an opportunity to meet face to face with companies you have dealt with in the past.
- A regional show provides an opportunity to talk with local companies based in your community. Local companies provide jobs, pay taxes, support teams and strengthen your community. It is also nice to know they are close by for service after you make a purchase
Free parking for 5,000 cars at the International Centre, 6900 Airport Rd, Toronto ON
Please contact us at 416-385-2030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.